Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why I'm doing 23 things on a stick

I am really excited about learning more of these different tools. I can see how much they are in the lives of our kids now. If we as libraries want to keep up and be a place where they can come for information, we need to have these options available to them. It is also helpful if we know something about these various tools and how they work. I keep thinking about different things I can do at my library to incorporate these. I see kids who come in and use them all the time. Some off them I am comfortable with, but others I don't know really well. I would like to learn them. If not through this project, then maybe working with the kids themselves. Dont be afraid to ask them questions, most of them like to be able to help explain different things to you. It makes them feel like you have an interest in what they are doing.

No comments: