Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing 23

I did it!!! i don't know how much of this I will continue to use. Some of the sites i found to be really helpful and will use in the summer & winter reading programs. Del icio us was great. I love being able to access my bookmarks from any computer. The Big Hugs and toon do sites were a blast. Those I will probably use a lot more often. I hope everyone who is doing this project gets something useful out of it. I realize that not all of those who are participating will be able to have the time to do a lot of these after we are finished, but some of them could make life a little easier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm with you, some I'll use regularly and others will be available, but at least, we know they are there. The RSS feeds I use all the time.